Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
How to request a Meta course
What is a meta course and why might you want one?
A meta course is an umbrella site that allows an instructor to build one Moodle site that will allow the instructor to include all students from several cross-listed sections. Students and instructors, if there is more than one instructor, will automatically be included in the meta course. There are several important elements to note:
1. Faculty members must request the creation of a meta course.
2. Students must be enrolled in the original course.
3. Faculty members may not add a student to a meta course.
4. As always, if there is a question about a meta course, contact SageOnline at [email protected]
5. If you wish to request a meta course please complete the web form HERE