Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
How to connect to Wifi with Windows 8 and 8.1
1. In Windows, navigate to Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
2. Click on Set up a new connection or network.
3. When choosing a connection option, select Manually connect to a wireless network.
4. Put in the information as follows:
5. Now click on Change connection settings and change the following settings:
Now that WPA2 Enterprise is set up, choose the "Sage_Colleges" network
and check "connect automatically".
then, input your sage username and password like you would for email and click ok.
after connection, a new window should pop up from your default browser
please read the policy, then check "i accept the terms" and then click login.
which leads to
As a check, please open a browser and go to www.google.com to make sure your wireless is working.
If not, please try the following:
A) wait 10 mins and try again
B) restart your machine and try again
C) disable and then re-enable your wifi adapter
If all else fails, please contact the helpdesk at 244-4777 with your username, device name, a contact number, and if possible, your MAC address.