How to Alter your Moodle Course Home Page
To Add Materials (From Moodle Course Home Page):
- Edit Settings On - Top right corner of the screen.
- Choose a Module
- Click Add a Resource or Activity
- Select Type (Make adjustments)
- Select Save and Return to Course.
To Remove Materials:
- Edit Settings On -Top right corner of the screen.
- Select 'Edit' on the right of the Item.
- Select 'Delete'.
- Select 'Yes' when prompted.
- Rename items by clicking the edit pencil to the right of the item's name. Type and click enter when finished.
- Hide the items from student view by clicking 'Edit > Edit Settings > Hide'. This leaves Items available for another time.
- Move Items by using the 4-way arrow. Click, drag and drop.
- Add Identical items by clicking 'Edit > Edit Settings > Duplicate. You can move around and rename the item from there.
Please contact us if you have any questions. Thanks!