Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
How to use papercut web print
Available now, any computer that is not on the sage domain can also submit printing jobs
via the web print option in papercut.
1. Login to your personal papercut site at http://papercut.sage.edu
2. On the left, choose "web print"
3. Click "Submit A Job" on the right
4. Choose the printer queue that is right for you from the following:
and then click "Print options and account selections" on the right
5. Choose wether this is for personal or business use, and provide dept number if the latter.
and then choose "upload document"
6. Click the "upload from computer" button and upload any of the following types:
When done, click the "upload and complete" button on the right.
Now, that document is held in the printer queue, and can be released from any corresponding Printer.
e.g. Lexmark for lexmarkBW or Color, Toshiba for ToshibaBW or Color