How to add an instructor to your course?
You (faculty) now have the ability to add other faculty to your courses using the Editing Co-teacher role.
(How to Video)
From the Moodle Course page:
- In the Administration block, Click Users then Enrolled users.
- On the right of that page click Enroll users.
- Click the drop down and change the role from student to Editing Co-teacher.
- Search for the faculty member by name in the search field at the bottom of the pop up window.
- Click enroll next to their name.
- Repeat this process until all faculty have been added.
- Click "Finish enrolling users" at the bottom of the pop up window.