- Go to https://vpn-t.sage.edu
- Sign in using your SAGE username and password
- Use the link that applies to your Operating system
- Install the program the Global Protect Agent
- You should now have a program called "Global Protect"
- A globe with a “x” should now be in your taskbar on Mac OSX
- When installing there is 3 items you need to fill out
- Username = Sage Username
- Password = Sage Password
- Portal = vpn-t.sage.edu
When connected the Globe Symbol should look such as (Instead of a 'x' you will see a Shield)
If your Mac OSX has a problem connecting with a certificate error you may have to manually set it so that your Mac OSX allows the certificate to be used.
- Open "Keychain Access"
- Under "Login" Keychain
- Look for a certificate named vpn-t.sage.edu
- Open the Certificate
- Under Trust > "When using this certificate"
- Select "Always Trust"