Turnitin Assignment In Moodle
- Click 'Turn editing On'.
- Click 'Add an Activity or Resource'.
- Select 'Turnitin Activity'.
- Fill out Title and Description.
- Change the Following if necessary.
- Number of Parts- Make this more than 1 if you'd like to submit drafts or multiple submissions.
- Student Originality Report- Yes (For student to see how close theirs is to other submissions online or otherwise).
- Report Generation Speed- 3 options (When do you want the report to generate? Do you want to allow edits?)
Grade (Screen Shot below)
- Select the Submission Inbox Tab.
- Click the Edit Pencil under 'Grade'.
- In the Pop-Up Window, Enter the Grade on top and comments on the right.
- Changes will be saved automatically.