Your Instructor may ask that you attend an online session created for you in your Moodle course. To enter it and utilize this program, follow the instructions below.
- Prepare yourself with headphones and microphone. Cell phone headsets with built in microphones are ideal.
- Find yourself a quiet space
- Click into your course.
- Find and Click the Big Blue Button Activity. (small blue circle with white 'b' inside)
- Verify the correct meeting time.
- When ready, click 'Join session'. New tab should appear.
- BBB will ask you how you want to join the session. (This will depend on your Instructor). Choose Microphone or Listen Only.
- Complete any audio tests that pop up.
- You are now successfully in your BBB session.
For navigation and questions in the program, view the following VIDEO.
For any questions or troubleshooting with BBB, see the tutorials HERE.